We welcome everyone to camp on our property, but feel obliged to note the weather is unpredictable. If camping isn't your thing we have a few recommendations. Please note that accommodations are limited in the area so the sooner you book your rooms the better.
- The Carter House Inn in old town Eureka (a nice part of town on the bay with shops, restaurants, and a small board walk). A very nice Historical Inn about five minutes from our house. http://carterhouse.com/
- Hotel Arcata is a nice old hotel on the plaza in downtown Arcata. Ten minute drive to our house. Close to many tasty restaurants and shopping. There are a few bars nearby so it may be noisy at night. http://hotelarcata.com/
- Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Inn is newly remodeled and also in old town Eureka very close to our wedding location. They are offering a reduced rate for our guests at $99.99/night for two queens or a king room and $119.99/night for an upgraded room if you call and mention the "Woodard Hunt Wedding". (707) 443-2234 http://www.humboldtbayinn.com/
- Air BnB Although somewhat limited options this the most economical choice (other than camping in our yard). There's some cool ones! If going this route we recommend staying in Arcata or near old town Eureka.
- Trinidad, Ca There are many options such as air bnb, vacation rentals, and bed and breakfasts in Trinidad. Trinidad is a little beach town about 20 minutes north of Manila on highway 101. A little further of a drive but a lovely place to stay near the coast.